Keep cool, your smartphone charged and an emergency flashlight as you travel, go camping or attend a concert with the Portable 3 in 1 USB Powered Foldable Handheld Mini fan, Power bank and Flashlight. To begin using, simply unfold the fan, place on the table or hold it in your hand and press the on button. Press on button once for low speed, twice for high speed. To turn off fan, press power button a third time. To turn on and off the flashlight, press and hold the power button. To begin charging your smartphone, simply connect your existing USB cable to the port and connect your device. This 3-in-1 fan is extremely useful when participating in any outdoor activities or for a daily basis. Multi-purpose fan is also equipped with a lanyard hole, if used, hang multi-purpose fan from your neck and keep your hands free. Its innovated sleek and folding design makes it easy to store and carry, when traveling. Multi-purpose fan makes minimal noise, making it extremely convenient to use in the office, library or any indoor setting. Perfect for a beach day, concerts, amusement parks, camping, sporting events and any other outdoor/indoor activities.
- With the touch of a button, adjust the wind to your own liking. 2 different speed levels: low and high. Press on button once for low speed and twice for high speed.
- Easily accessible flashlight, simply press and hold the power button to turn on/off the flashlight.
- Equipped with LED indicator lights, the red LED light will flash when your device is low battery, flashing white LED light indicates your fan is charging and LED lights will turn off once fan is fully charged.
- Minimal noise, making it extremely convenient to use in the office, library or any indoor setting. Perfect for a beach day, concerts, amusement parks, camping, sporting events and any other outdoor/indoor activities.
- Built with a 2000 mAh long lasting battery, battery life is approximately 10 to 20 hours. Micro USB charging cable is included inside the box (AC adapter sold separately). Charging time: approximately 3 to 4 hours.